Have you ever wondered how to clean a mousepad? Well, no more curiosity as we will share some fundamental yet most straightforward ways to keep your mousepad clean and ready for everyday use.
Everyone uses a computer or laptop nowadays. Also, we use a mouse to work quickly. To move the mouse smoothly, here and there, we need a mouse-pad. It helps us to increase our speed and provides comfort. Let’s dive into the discussion about how to clean a mouse-pad?
Why Should We Clean a Mousepad?
When we continuously use the mousepad, it becomes dusty and rough. That’s why we should clean our mouse-pad to keep it clean and smooth. There are several kinds of mouse-pad, such as soft and hard mouse-pad.
How to Wash:
- Here are a few ways to wash a mouse-pad:
- Usually, the mouse-pad is dusty, so you can use a micro fabric cloth to clean it. You can also clean it with a Vacuum. The Vacuum will draw out the dust.
- If your mouse-pad is made of cloth, you can use a washing machine to wash it out. Put your mouse-pad in a machine; pour any cleaning agent and warm water. Never forget to wipe or rub the dirty surface but softly.
- Get a bowl and warm water but not too much. Sink your mouse-pad and pour hand wash or soap. After that, use a brush or hands to rub it softly. Water must not be too hot because every mouse-pad has a rubber, damaging its quality. After scratching the surface, once again, sink it in clean water.
- Always it would be best if you washed are warm water, brush or hand, and any detergent – it could be soap or liquid.
How to Dry a Mouse-Pad:
- If you want to dry it within no time, hang it in sunlight.
- A dry machine can be the right choice
- You can use a hair drier or fan
- You can use a towel to dry it.
Wind Up on How To Clean a Mousepad
undoubtedly, taking proper care of anything adds up to the life limit of that thing. We hope that the methods mentioned above will help you get a clean and smooth mousepad, moving your mouse without any obstruction. Let us know if you have gotten any other way about how to clean a mousepad.
Also, Read Headset Vs Headphones.
Should You Build Or Buy A Gaming PC? Read Here.